As with any blog I have ever started, I'm once again left wondering if I should have started at all.
I purchased MacJournal for traditional no-audience journaling. Or, you could call it, post-humous blogging as journals of deceased persons are often peeked into by those left behind and, in case of famous people, even published as books for the curious public.
I guess I'm more of a communal, message board person than a blogger type - I believe things being said are often more important than who happens to be saying them. Not that people aren't important :).
Another thing that relates to blogging, I've seen a lot of people experimenting with their privacy here on the information highway, but I haven't really found out why I should jump the no-privacy bandwagon. Of course there are degrees of exposing yourself available in services such as LiveJournal, but dunno.
Oh well. I just helped a dj friend set up his blog
at djanonymous.fi - and started thinking if I should do a similar thing. But I already have my site for mixes and the message board there for posting tracks or whatever. I guess what's really new is the ease of sharing any track or mix as you get hold of it, via zShare or similar sites. It's a cool world nowadays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment